For him and for her

Sunday 15 December 2013

men's washbag  ¦ women's cosmetic pouch ¦ men's onesie ¦ women's onesie
¦ chocolate for him ¦ chocolate for her ¦ fragrance for him ¦ fragrance for her

As much as I love buying present's for people, I have been super disorganised this year and still have about half to buy. I've created this guide for those of you in the same position, gifts that can be bought for anyone are great and can save so much thinking time. I have picked some of my favourites for you, but there are so many more to choose from.

Washbags/cosmetic bags are great for the people that you don't know all that well. Let's face it, 99.999999% of people are going to have a washbag, so there's no harm in updating it for them. Onesie's may be slightly less universal, not everybody loves them, but I think if you get it...you'll wear it and won't be able to help loving it.
I may have cheated with this next one-Chocolate isn't really gender separated, but it's always a good go to for those extra present fillers. Fragrance gift sets are great, but I wouldn't buy them for just anyone because personal preference plays a big part. Do a bit of detective work before you go out shopping for this one.


I hope this helps some of you who are still dashing about getting last minute gifts!

Megan xo

No comments:

Post a Comment