December catch up

Thursday 15 January 2015

I miss Pinkberry, Snog isn't the same. He would not get off, it became his 'happy place' for about 10 minutes. A christmas hat can turn anything festive, even a chinese. Turning a healthy salad into something not so healthy. Attractive bowling shoes. Wild work party. I will take 2nd place (even though my score was still rubbish). Tea and croissants make mornings bearable. It's the little things that count, treats from Jake after a rubbish day.
Terrible photo but a tasty sweet potato and goats cheese burger. Snapchat entertainment. Made Max a castle for his Birthday. Look at that face, adorbs! Mexican night with my chicas. Cute christmas lights in Covent Garden. Plus a massive christmas tree. Cocktails with my Mumma and Sister. Followed by salad to try to counteract the calories?
Doing the rounds with festive cupcakes. What else do you do on Christmas Eve with your friends? Mum upped her game with the table decoration this year. Completed with an enormous plate of food. The pets love their new beds. Christmas pud. He's smiling but he was secretly mad at me for going over the budget. Love this but, lame or cool? Boxing day fry-up, what more could you ever want. 
Hot choc in the new mugs (from me). This was such a good salad, well done Wahaca. She is the cutest doggy. Decided to try Hoops as well as Pole. Oh, and Silks-not sure I will have time for both these hobbies too. Received some very sad news about Skye just after Christmas. Fairly quiet NYE with one of my besties. Jake was also there to see in 2015 with me. Half price boots, do I really need to justify that?


Woah, between Work, Birthdays, Christmas and 2 weeks time off, December was a very busy month. I had so much fun celebrating Christmas with everybody I love and I couldn't wish to have had a better end to the year. 2014 was great, 2015 will be even better and I already have so much to look forward to, including 3 holidays, yipee. 

Lunch time recipe post coming next for you guys. Keep your eyes peeled!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment