Christmas wishlist

Sunday 17 November 2013


I feel like mid November is a suitable time to start thinking about Christmas, right?! If I don't start thinking about what I want around this time Jake threatens to not buy me anything :'(. So even if you think it's too early, my Christmas wishlist is here!

1. Yves Saint Laurent, Rouge Volupte Shine in 'fuchsia in excess' - I've heard nothing but good things about this. I have to admit, I was sold by the packaging... The gorgeous formula is just an added bonus.
2. Urban Decay, Naked Palette 3 - I know it hasn't been released yet, but I have already got my eye on this stunning palette. There isn't a single colour in there that I don't think I'll love. It's also handy that it comes in sturdy packaging because I have a habit of dropping everything I own.
3. Topshop, Jacquard Playsuit - I am in love with this playsuit, it's simple but gorgeous and has a really lovely lace panel across the back. I'm not sure I can even wait till christmas for this, it may have to be a cheeky payday purchase... Just to be on the safe side ;)
4. River Island, Contrast Panel Boots - I was on the hunt for my perfect ankle boot for my birthday in October, but I couldn't find any that I loved so I have been dealing with my ones from last year (that have a hole at the bottom-not much use in the rain). I stumbled across these beauties when I was doing research at work and had to resist spending money I don't have. They have gone on Jake's 'must buy me' list, if I don't get them I will be one sad Megan.
5. Lancôme, La Vie Est Belle - This new Lancôme fragrance has had a sample in every single magazine I have seen in the last few months. It smells incredible, the perfect evening scent. This was part of a toss up in October for my birthday present from Jake, I ended up choosing the new Nina Ricci perfume, and I love it, but I want this one too.
6. Butter London, Posh Bird Nail Laqueur - I can't bear to spend £12 on a nail varnish, no matter how gorgeous. So it's on the list in the hopes that it mind end up in my stocking! *hint hint mummy*

I'm so so excited for Christmas, don't worry, there will be plenty more christmassy posts to come!

Megan xo

No comments:

Post a Comment