These boots are made for strutting (walking)

Sunday 24 November 2013

Dress: Wallis

Blazer: Matalan

Boots: Mascotte

Belt: River Island

Bracelet: Wallis

Ring: New Look

Necklace: Miss Selfridge

I wanted to show you guys how I've been wearing my gorgeous new boots from Mascotte. I am completely smitten with them, they are a gorgeous reddy brown and the comfiest boots I have ever worn. With a fur lining, I can guarantee they will be well worn during the winter months.

For this casual pub lunch look I have teamed them with a plain black jersey dress and a jacquard blazer. Gold jewellery and a natural make up look meant that the boots do all the talking. With a slight heel, they would easily dress up a casual jeans and tee combo, but are still perfect for everyday wear. They may be my first pair of shoes from Mascotte but I can guarantee they won't be my last. Added bonus... They do gorgeous bags too.

 

Megan xo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment