It's been at while...

Monday 5 November 2012

It's about time I get to write another haul post...I've missed shopping! I haven't missed the queues in shops though. I had my first weekend off in quite a while, so I went to Bluewater with my mum to start looking for Christmas presents. Unfortunately, I mainly bought stuff for myself. Oopsie.

Is it just me that loves walking around with big bags?
I have been deciding which Real techniques brush to get next ever since I got the stippling brush, and yesterday I decided it was a good time to buy it. It's £13 from Boots, but they had a 'buy one, get the next half price' offer, so my mum got herself the blusher brush. I love the stippling brush, so I am excited to use this one too.
I have been looking for a new day to day bag for ages! Seen as my purse is purple, my colour options were limited but I love this one. I love that it has the brown handles, makes it even more versatile, and it was a bargain from Accessorize at only £22!
I tried this on as a joke but then my mum said it suited me. Plus it's really warm, so I couldn't resist. I'm excited to wear this over the Christmas season, eeek! Originally £16 from Accessorize but it had 20% off so for £12 I thought it was a pretty good buy.

Molton brown isn't normally the place I'd go to for my luxury bath products, the smells are generally to strong for me but I had a gift card for there so decided to make the most of it. I got the paradisiac pink pepperpod set to share with my mum and sister as well as the vitamin lipsaver. I'm hoping the lipsaver works well because I get really bad dry lips during the winter. I also got a bath oil for my boyfriends mum for Christmas, but it's already gift wrapped and I didn't want to undo it.
For spending over £70 I got given 5 travel tubes and a couple of mini bath and shower oils. These will make brilliant extras for Christmas presents.

All in all I think it was quite a successful trip!

 

Megan xo

 

5 comments:

  1. Oh gosh the molton brown pink peppermint stuff is so tempting! Lovely haul :) xo

    chloesway.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wandering about with loads of shopping bags - especially nice ones like Molton Brown ;) love that you've started your Christmas shopping - I've just started to give it some thought :L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I started and stopped on the same day haha. I'm completely stuck now :( xo

      Delete
  3. i've been wanting a fur headband for ages, but i don't know if i could pull it off! i'm sure yours looks lush on you though, do a post showing you wearing it soon i'd love to see it on :)

    http://ellieetcc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ellie x

    ReplyDelete