Christmas wishlist!

Friday 23 November 2012

It's that time of year again, time for food, presents, excitement... and lack of money! I always struggle to think of little things that I want for Christmas, because I generally buy the things I want throughout the year. This wishlist may seem like a pretty random selection of things, but nevermind!

 

Yankee candle in sparkling snow. I have been looking for my perfect Yankee candle for ages, I hope I've found it!

My side your side pillows. I think these are adorable, but very expensive for pillow cases.

Full-finish Benefit lipstick in the shade 'do tell' and silky-finish Benefit lipstick in the shade 'nice knickers'. I will say something controversial in the blogging world...I'm not a fan of Mac lipsticks. I find them too drying. Whereas Benefit lipsticks are nourishing and are just as colourful as Mac.

New look blue studded jeans. Who doesn't love studs at the moment?! New look is definitely one of my favourite high street stores.

Studded peplum top from new look. I love studs, I love peplum tops, need I say more?

Cupcake case from redbubble.com

Philosophy bubble bath in candy cane. Smells like Christmas, ideal for my Christmas bubble baths!




What have you asked for?

 

Megan xo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment