Christmas wishlist

Monday 1 December 2014


1. Striped colour block jumper - Oliver Bonas
2. SensatioNail gel polish in Liquid metal steel a kiss - Boots
3. Burgundy coat - Newlook
4. My side/Your side double bed sheets - Amazon
5. Safah ring - Oliver Bonas

Hello hello, sorry this post didn't go up on Thursday- I had some technical issues and then I was in London all weekend for my friends 21st birthday and I was far too hungover last night to even think.
I hadn't heard of Oliver Bonas until about a month ago when my sister started raving about it, and since then I have been spotting the brand everywhere. I have noticed there is a store in Waterloo station which could be dangerous being 5 minutes from work! I spotted this jumper instantly in store a few weeks ago, it is unbelievably soft and comfortable and definitely wearable for at least 8 months a year. The ring is also an Oliver Bonas pick-it's just so sparkly and pretty and I can use it to try to hide my short stubby fingers.

Very basic eplanations for the next ones, I picked myself up the SensatioNail deluxe starter kit for £60 last month in a Boots offer and I only have 2 pinks and a gold so now i'm on the hunt to build up my collection, starting with this sparkly grey.
It's winter, it's cold, I need a coat pretty much everyday so this burgundy coat is necessary. Right? As much as I adore my Topshop parka to keep me snug, I just can't turn down a pretty looking coat and my collection has doubled in the last year.
Finally, these bed sheets are amazing-I was after the pillowcases last year (which I totally didn't get, boo). Annoyingly they are the wrong way round for the side I sleep so if anyone could find these (and buy them for me) with the print on the opposite sides then I would be very very grateful.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment