November catch up

Friday 5 December 2014

Incredible fireworks at Alton Towers. The cheesiest Mac'n'Cheese. The Smiler may be the best ride ever.Tiny bottles of fizzy stuff with my sister. I made her dinner too, aren't I nice. How could I not go to the Breakfast club? My bunny is just too frigging cute. I'd like to think i'm improving at Pole. I just love to cook for people, can you tell. 

Look how big he is compared to that hen! Wild Friday watching Hercules. Why is my car so rubbish. Tiny cute little bunny, eeee-thanks Facebook. Celebrating my friends 21st. I've just noticed how often I eat pasta. Possibly the bravest squirrel in the world. Cute sunset. Winter Wonderland is rammed on a Saturday but it's just so festive.

Aren't we cute. So many sweets at the Wonderland. The gorgeous birthday girl.
Don't we look nice sober. Love these girls millions-had the best night. En route to Cirque Le Soir. Fast forward to the hangover the next day and we don't look so good. Not sure how I feel about there being a snake in the club. We didn't look so classy at the end of the night.

November was a brilliant month for me, it seemed so perfectly balanced. Two crazy busy weekends and two very chilled ones, I can't have a full on schedule all the time, it's far too exhausting. I had a brilliant weekend celebrating one of my closest friends 21st's - it's not often that I go on big nights out, it's just not really me but the whole weekend was good fun and I didn't stop laughing the whole time. I'm now so ready for Christmas, half my presents are done and dusted, more are on the way, and there are some to make. I always go a little crazy at christmas, I just love buying presents and spoiling people. Less than three weeks to go people!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment