Barry M

Monday 16 July 2012

Hi guys!
Yesterday my mum came home with the Barry M chameleon colour changer in pink, and of course I had to try it immediately. I spent ages deciding on what to do, as it says on the back 'use a clear topcoat to create your design.' However, it doesn't say what colour it'll change to and so I didn't want to go crazy on a pattern in case I didn't like the colour it changed to (I know, I probably should have tested the colour first to avoid this but I didn't really think about it.) 

I love the colour, and I love that I love the bottles still. However, looking at this picture has just made me realise that the lid is showing the colour it'll change to. Why am I so silly! Goes to show that creative packaging is wasted on me.

I decided that I would resort to my trusty glitter to cover up any messy straight lines, as I am very aware that I'm not very steady when it comes to using my left hand to paint my right hand! I feel as though I should invest in a glitter liner nail pen or something, but I have no idea which ones are any good.






















This is the end product, what do you think? I think the purple and pink go well together and I like that it only took a tiny bit of clear nail polish to change the colour, instead of layering multiple colours over each other, as I find this makes the coat very thick and I always end up sitting their picking it off when I'm bored. Am I the only one who does that?


The chameleon nail varnish is also available in lilac and blue (which I will be trying out as soon as I can get my hands on them) and they are £3.99 each. Available on Asos as well as Superdrug (who currently have a 'buy 2 save £1' offer)


Let me know what you think.


Megan xo

2 comments:

  1. Hiya!

    Just found your blog through Lauren, I loooves it!
    Must must must try this nail polish, I wish they had other colours, how cute would a pink or red one be? ;)

    Keep up the great blogging :))

    Chloe xo

    http://www.chloesway.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!
      I know right, and it is so easy to use, and looks so pretty, double win!

      I hope they bring out some new colours, I would buy them all.

      I'm now following your blog, it's cute :)

      xo

      Delete