Catch up

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Hey guys!
Sorry I haven't blogged again since my first post, it's been a little busy recently. When I wrote my first post I had just finished my A-level exams and I am now happily released from education! A couple of weeks ago we had our prom and last week we had our leavers breakfast where all the teachers (those who wanted to) got to say good-bye and congratulations etc. Now its just the everlasting wait till August 16th, the day that pretty much predicts what will happen to us all for the next few years. University, re-sits, or hopefully, complete freedom from education for good (or so I hope). I didn't have time to get emotional about leaving school and my routine for the last 7 years, because I had to rush from school to the train station so that I could finally visit my sister in St Andrews. (read more about my trip in the next post)


So now that I have caught you up with what I have been doing for the last few weeks, I thought I would leave you with a few pictures, as I always find the pictures more interesting than reading a whole load of writing!


1. Finally essie have their own stand! 2. The cupcakes I 
made for my cousins 18th party. 3. My textiles exhibition
up and ready for moderation. 4. Me and the boyfriend 
at prom.

1.Me and the boyfriend decided to make cupcakes, turns 
out we aren't very good at butterfly cakes. 2.Went to see 
my little brother at his sports day. 3.A jug of Pimm's to
enjoy the little sun we get in England. 4.Went for a 
walk at Shorne country park.

1.Buttons isn't like any other cat. 2.My cute little EDF 
energy toys for mycar! 3.Gu cake slice, yoghurt and 
fruit YUM. 4.Garlic butter toast and tomato/pesto pasta.



I shall leave you with my favourite picture of me and the girls from prom.




What have you guys been up to?


Megan xo

No comments:

Post a Comment