Week in pictures

Saturday 28 July 2012

Hey guys :)


Sorry I haven't blogged in a week or so, my laptop broke! :(. I am currently using my mum's when I can whilst I save up for a replacement.


Me and the boyfriend took a week off work to enjoy some activities in England seen as neither of us are going on holiday this year *sigh*.
I thought I'd do a 'pictures of the week' post just to catch you guys up on what I've been doing! I know not everyone enjoys these posts, but I find pictures more interesting than words (probably because i'm a nosey person) and I'd rather see lots of pictures on my blog and I hope it's not too dull for you all!


1. Now that he can't help himself to food, Button's has allocated the Pantry
as his new napping spot! 2. The Chicken's went crazy over this bit of corn.
3. My little brother has a new crazy bubble toy. Look how big it is! 4. My
new Rabbits. Meet Dave and Jim! How cute are they, I love them :)

1. Jake (the boyfriend) having a nap on our picnic, all the sun and food
was too much for him, bless. 2. Chocolate strawberries need I say anymore?
3. Button's tried to escape me :( but then couldn't find a way down so came 
back ha! 4. Mini golf! I WON! (I'm very proud of myself).

It was nice to see a bit of sun, such perfect timing too! We also took my little brother swimming yesterday, and we plan to go to the zoo too, yay!

What have you guys been up to?

Megan xo

No comments:

Post a Comment