The Breakfast Club

Saturday 22 November 2014


Well well well, The Breakfast Club have definitely won themselves another loving customer and I'm officially jealous of my sister and her boyfriend living 10 minutes from this wonderful place of all things yummy. They may possibly have earnt themselves a permanent weekend houseguest. I'm even willing to deal with sleeping on a sofa if it means I get to eat all sorts of brunch-y goodness the next day. 



After waking up a million times in the night (I wonder if my stomach knew what was coming.) I officially gave up on sleep at around 8:30am and awoke Lauren and Sean like it was Christmas morning, which well, it might as well have been. After a discussion about where my first London brunch experience should be, my mind was made up, The Breakfast Club it would be. Of course we got there at prime brunch eating time and Sean was not impressed at the prospect of queuing, so we sent him off to Borough Market in search of doughnuts, he failed! 25 minutes later we were in and taking note of all the items on the menu. After some serious deliberation we concluded that it was too difficult to choose between sweet and savoury, so we ordered a bit of both. A full English for me, which I have to say was incredible-the bacon was even perfectly crispy. A full american for Sean and Eggs Menadick for Lauren, yes it arrived shaped like a penis (It's a charity thing, honest.) 







Followed by a jaw droppingly delicious stack of pancakes and we were well and truly stuffed for the rest of the day. Thanks for having us breakfast club, we had a great time!
xoxo

P.S. We may have had a little look in an Oliver Bonas store on the way home and I officially want everything for Christmas HINT HINT

No comments:

Post a Comment