Growing up and stuff: OOTD edition

Monday 3 November 2014





Blazer: Newlook
Top: Boohoo
Trousers: Newlook
Bag: Kate Spade
Ring: Kate Spade
Watch: Fossil

Well I guess I lied in my last post, seriously it's November what is with this freak weather we are having at the moment. Saturday was gloriously sunny and I didn't make the most of it in the slightest (apart from using it to take photos) I spent the day in Bluewater shopping centre with my mum. I may have come home with the Sensationail gel starter kit, but that's a post for another day.

If you have seen my OOTD's of late-you probably would have noticed that I am very much into my blazers at the moment. A plain cami and a bright blazer is my favourite combo for almost any occasion.

This particular blazer has made an appearance in a fair few posts now, I just love everything about it, but this post is all about my new beautiful items that haven't yet made their debut on strawberryteacake. First and foremost, the two stunning items from Kate Spade, both of which were birthday presents a couple of weeks. This bag makes me feel like an adult, how strange does that sound? What I mean is-this is the first real grown up costmorethan30pounds bag I have ever owned and it makes me feel mature (leave me alone it made sense in my head.)

Then comes these beautiful beautiful boots, that may or may not have been a little birthday present to myself (they were), but seriously how could I resist these babies. BONUS- they were only £80! Which I think is an amazing price for these boots THANKS TK Maxx for being the best shop ever.

Last but not least, these trousers are the most comfortable things in the entire world, stretchy like a legging but flattering like a pair of trousers, I think Cameo Rose/Newlook are on to a winning combination. Now if only the pattern matched on the seams, they would be 100% perfect. Damn working in fashion. 

Hope you had a fab weekend guys, sorry this is late, I got a little carried away carving pumpkins on Thursday and then the weekend flew by, whoops.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment