October catch up

Thursday 6 November 2014

Wildwood burgers and a gossip. Followed by delicious sticky toffee pud. New cook shop opened in Bluewater & I love it. Birthday presents from the office. Birthday bacon. Isn't my bestie cute. Jake really enjoying my company. Lemonade served adorably. And erm maybe some more sticky toffee pudding.
Off to the zoo zoo zoo. This lemur wasn't letting the otters have the attention. Donkey selfie. Hiding from the seagulls under my hat. How freaking adorable. Vintage cupcakes. More cupcakes. Trying to be cute. Love a pub roast.
Sean and Lauren's first pet. Strawberry mojito. Chicken in a basket. Someone was sick on the train and it was gross. My attempt at Huevos Rancheros. Hey kittykat. Girly spa day. Eating all the scones. Fried risotto balls.
Do you think we look alike? One of very few nice photos. Dinner selfies. My besties. Mummy and me. Love a good hot choc. Halloween make up. Bats on hallows eve. The family pumpkins.
October was one busy month for me, my 21st birthday and halloween. Filled with food, family, friends and presents. I had the most amazing birthday surrounded by everyone I love and I was completely and utterly spoilt by everyone. A trip to the London zoo and a surprise party filled my birthday weekend and then celebrations continued on to the next with a day at the spa. It doesn't even stop there, I have a holiday in Italy to look forward to as well as other various activities that will come up throughout the year. November may be a little quieter but I still have lots of things planned so don't miss the next catch up post!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment