Neon aztec

Thursday 23 October 2014



  

Blazer: New Look
Top: Wallis
Jeans: New Look
Shoes: Office
Necklace: Miss Selfridge

Say hello to the last summery outfit of the year - it's time to get out the burgundy's and the grey's and put all the neons away till next year. (Although the occasional bright nail and lip may still occur). It's officially getting cold and dark, and winter is well on it's way which is fine by me. I adore Autumn but I just haven't been able to pull out the warm coats and scarves yet which ruins it a little for me. Hopefully November will restore my love for Autumn - fires and chunky knits are much awaited!

I nabbed this blazer a month or so ago in the New Look sale at a stupidly cheap price. I know this print/colourway has been everywhere this summer but I just didn't really get into it at first. However, we all know I love a blazer and wear them at least 4 times a week so I couldn't really pass this by could I? 

I have a pretty chilled dress code at work so jeans and blazers are my go to outfit if I happen to snooze my alarm one too many times, which may happen more often than it should. Time to hunt down some more Autumny blazers now perhaps?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment