September catch up

Thursday 9 October 2014

Mid week treats at work. Dippy eggs to share, for one? How graceful do I look. He's a big fan of this plant pot. Oreo cake with extra chocolates hiding inside. Dennis the bear who plays Adam and Eve in 'Our Zoo'. Selfies with lemurs. Lion tamer show was amazing. Some damage done in Bicester village.
Brilliant day at the zoo and Bicester village with these girls. Pancakes on a Sunday. Trying to be healthy at work. Baking with my little brother. More treats at the weekends. I adore this little tea light holder from Matalan. Squirrel eating a chip, adorable. This goat jumped a fence to snaffle an apple. A tossed salad after a weekend of carb heavy foods.


Hello everyone, how was your September? We are officially in my favourite month of the year and I'm so excited for the whole month. The start of Autumn, my 21st birthday, spa day with my closest friends and of course halloween. Then it will be November and so close to Christmas eeee. What's your favourite things about October?


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment