Hang in there

Thursday 16 October 2014





T-shirt: Sample
Skirt: Instyle
Shoes: Office
Necklace: My sisters

Hello hello, I have to admit this outfit makes me feel like I look like my sister. Mostly because the necklace is hers, the skirt was hers and I had her in mind when I brought back this top from work, ha!
Seen as this 'hang in there' top is cropped and I don't have the bod for it, I paired it with this super high waisted PU skater skirt, and it was definitely more flattering than I thought it would be! I picked up these lovely suede shoes for £25 in the Office sale! What a bargain, however I have to say, they aren't the most comfortable so I am attempting to break them in before I wear them for whole days.

It's safe to say my next OOTD post will include more of my own clothes seen as Lauren has now moved out and taken all her clothes with her! How dare she-am I supposed to buy my own clothes now?!

See you all next week.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment