4 years later...

Thursday 2 October 2014












The 27th September marked 4 years with this monster. How has he put up with me for so long. I think he's just an expert at zoning out when I talk too much and just nods along!

As you may have realised it's my 21st birthday in a couple of weeks and I think he is stressing out a little bless him so we decided to keep our anniversary this year fairly basic and I took it upon myself to decide that we were off to Groombridge Place. Ever since I was a little girl Groombridge has been one of my favourite places to visit and with the abnormally warm September weather we are having at the moment, I couldn't pass up the chance to share it with Jake. Pretty gardens, animals, playgrounds and a little canal boat make this the perfect place to spend a day - I love it as much as I did 10 years ago (although I have to say, the giant swing isn't so giant when you're over 3ft tall.) 

We finished the day with giant burgers at an American diner and a movie in bed. Perfect right! 

P.S. how pretty are my flowers?
P.P.S. Yes that is a bald eagle, yes that is a childs toy in her claws and yes she did steal it from a small child

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment