21st birthday wishlist - Beauty and Lifestyle

Thursday 25 September 2014


My second and final birthday wishlist is here and it's a mish mash of beauty and lifestyle. I was going to  split these into two posts as there are so many more things I would love, but I don't want to make life too easy for anyone buying me presents :D

1. I am very much in love with my current blusher which is the Benefit Rockateur, however, I have hit pan and I like to give other products a go. So, I have hunted for what appears to be a great option for fair skinned people like me. This Too Faced blush has all of the good tones and has a perfect amount of shimmer and I like that you can blend the 3 colours together or be bolder with one. 

2. I know everyone is after the wintery candles now but I just can't get over how good this Yankee candle smells. I have resisted buying it so far as I am still using up my Fluffy Towels one but I wouldn't complain if somebody wanted to gift it to me. I know it'll be the perfect summer reminder whenever winter gets too cold and depressing. 

3. I am still a Butter London virgin and it just can't go on, I cant even explain how beautiful every single colour is. I am very much drawn to this one, who wouldn't be, it's so sparkly! To top it off it's called 'airy fairy' who doesn't want a nail polish called that?

4. My bedroom seems to have taken a slightly grey/purple colour scheme recently and it's not quite balanced enough for my liking. All of my bedsheets are purple orientated so I definitely think I need a grey cushion, and maybe even a grey throw if anyone can find a nice one. I love Matalan- I think they are great quality for the prices they are and I always seem to come out with something.

5. I know I know I couldn't be later to the party with this one, everyone has been raving about the Benefit 'Gimme Brow' since it came out but I was just a little dubious about what use i'd get out of it. I have naturally fair and sparse eyebrows so it can be very difficult to get any kind of shape out of them. I fill my brows in almost every day and it's fine but I think this product will help accentuate the hairs that I do have and hopefully help to keep the sisters (not twins) looking natural.

6. The picture says it all doesn't it? If you aren't a lover of tea, well i'm not sure we can be friends. Hmm well, I might be able to forgive you but come on, you are crazy. Gifts & Pieces is a fairly new find for me and I am surprised it hasn't already bankrupted me because I can tell you now, if I had my own place, it would be full of items from here. All in good time hey! I think a mug is a pretty good baby step right, nobody can have too many mugs can they?


I hope you have enjoyed these posts, maybe it's even made some of you do a bit of shopping?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment