August catch up

Friday 12 September 2014

Sunny smiles. Selfies with mumma. Another set of floral nails. Looking amazing in my £1 poncho. Cuppa tea anyone? Giving Hello Fresh a go. I have taken up pole dancing. Making chocolate cups. And then some bread.
Little one last to turn 20. I keep ordering salads in restaurants, am I ill? Isn't he a pretty one. Dinner outfit. First night out in months. Our glamorous ride to London. The first 21st of the group. Cool kids at the back nerds at the front? Had a fab night with my buddies.
Hey hey, here's my August catch up for you. I actually thought this was going to be a long one but it turns out I didn't take very many pictures. I will do better next time I pwomise. Lots of plans for the next few months (including my 21st) so I hope to have lots more to share.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment