21st birthday wishlist - Fashion

Friday 19 September 2014


1. After the chilly winter last year, I have decided my parka just wont cut it in the warmth sector this year. I like the length and the two tone colour of this Boohoo faux fur coat and I don't think it's too full on so makes a great baby step into fur coats.

2. I came to the conclusion last weekend that I have kind of given up on bracelets. I'm not sure why but I just seem to reach for rings and necklaces instead. In an attempt to change this I have hunted for a simple but pretty one and I stumbled across this beauty from Topshop.

3. Midi skirts may be my favourite trend from this year. I just don't really have the legs or the skin tone to wear shorter skirts without tights and I think midi skirts are so easy to style and wear. I have had a few over the summer but I think I need a classic black style to use in the Autumn. I like this one from Newlook because it's high waisted and just perfect really.

4. Ok, so this one is very much out of my comfort zone. Past the age of about 13 I don't think I have put a single hat on my head. I branched out a little a few years ago and bought a furry headband thing from Accessorize because I kept getting cold ears, and that is as far as I have got with hats. I just don't think they suit me, BUT, I really really like these floppy hats and I keep wanting to buy one- I just need 1 person to tell me it'll suit me haha. The one I have picked is from Miss S and is perfect sized. Only downside is it is wool, hopefully it wont itch my head.

5. I can't really say much about this one to be honest. I need a scarf and I really like this grey tartan one from Boohoo because it looks pretty long and snuggly. Perfect for the looming cold weather. 

6. Probably my favourite item on my wishlist is this geometric necklace from Zara. I absolutely love that is has the silver, gold and black coated metal which means it'll pretty much go perfectly with anything, and then added bonus is it is super chunky and I adore chunky statement jewellery. I really hope someone gets me this. PRETTY PLEASE :)

I have one more wishlist that will be going up before my birthday and it'll be a beauty/homeware wishlist.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment