Children in need

Friday 16 November 2012

Hey guys!

I have another nail art post for you guys :) red and yellow, spots and paws. Don't forget to apply your base coat before you get started!

Misguided in the colour 'misslead', Barry M in 'Dark silver' and Orly in 'Ruby'
Paint your nails alternately in red and yellow. Make sure they are completely dry before starting the next stage.
Use the dotting tool on your red nails to create yellow spots, have as many spots as you like.


Use the small brush in the dark silver to create small bear paws on the yellow nails. Be as detailed or as simple as you like, I went for generic simple paw prints.




Quick post for you guys today, I will be doing Christmas wishlists and Christmas ideas soon. Keep your eyes peeled for these.

 

Megan xo

 

1 comment:

  1. Love these nails! <3 I'm so rubbish at nail art, but I'll give the polka dots a go :L Think the paw prints are too advanced for me!

    ReplyDelete