New <id cosmetics

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Hey there!
This post is about new <id cosmetics and also their London studio. For my friends 18th last year I paid for us to go on a photo-shoot, we eventually got around to booking it and we went on Sunday. I found it to be a really nice day, and loved the make over especially. I hadn't heard of new <id before, maybe I'm just a little slow but I loved almost every product she used, and I ended up purchasing the lipstick whilst I was there. I would normally fill in my eyebrows a little more, but overall I loved the look she gave me and I was surprised at how little foundation she used to get the coverage I like.

I am drawn to the colour of my lips in these photos so I'm really glad I bought it.

The lipstick is called I-pout and I got it in the colour damson, I love the simple but detailed packaging of it. It's a gorgeous deep pink with a slight purple tint and I think it's ideal for my very pale skin colour. There is a small mirror on the lid and there's a button on the base that lights up the applicator, perfect if you need to reapply in the taxi on the way to a night out. The reason I love the lipstick itself is because it is so moisturising, I was a little worried when she applied because I have really dry lips and always have to apply some sort of lip salve first. I was amazed that 3 hours later my lips still hadn't dried out. Very happy with my little purchase.

Have any of you guys used any new <id products before?


Megan xo

 

2 comments: