Dog tooth and pretty jewellery

Sunday 3 August 2014


Trousers: River Island

Top: Boohoo

Shoes: Wallis

Watch: Fossil

Necklace: Newlook

 

Oh hey, I am making the most of the nice weather so you'll have to excuse the continuous OOTD posts. I picked up these trousers about a month ago and I am obsessed with them. Unfortunately they're hand wash only and i'm super lazy so they've been hanging out in the corner of my room for about a week. I went into town with Jake yesterday afternoon and whilst he got his haircut he left me unattended and I may have sneaked off to Newlook and picked up a few things, on top of the massive order I placed on Thursday. HEHE. Anywho last night I went to dinner with my mumma and had to wear one of my new pieces. Cue my gorgeous pink and blue necklace that I already adore and know I will wear all the time. I know I'm a little overdressed for dinner but after slobbing around for the last few weekends I just really wanted to wear some nice clothes and put on a nicer face ha!

 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment