A little trip to Surrey

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Last weekend Jake and I headed over to Surrey for a night away, courtesy of my Mum. It was so nice to get away! Granted, my diet is officially back to square one, but hey, if you can't indulge on a trip away, when can you?! 




We definitely picked the right day to go (18th and 19th April), it was gorgeously sunny, unlike Easter Sunday when it poured :(








We both share a complete love for animals so when we checked out on Saturday morning, we headed straight to the British Wildlife Centre in Lingfield. And when I say straight to, I mean after we sat in the car for an hour deciding! Jake bought me the cutest little mug with hedgehogs on, and I came across a gorgeous close-up photo of a wildcat licking his nose, I can picture it hanging up in my future living room. I know I know, I am very sad, I am years away from having my own place but hey. It was just too cute to leave behind. 






What do you think of the Hotel?

It was the cutest weekend, and I don't think I have ever been able to get Jake in so many photos before!



 xoxo


 P.S. Wildcats are insane


     
       













No comments:

Post a Comment