My fitness goal

Thursday 3 April 2014

Hi Lovelies,

Recently i've been pretty unhappy with my weight, I'm not in any way 'large' but I'm not what I used to be and I want to get back in shape. Motivation is always my issue - well, that and a love of chocolate and other unhealthy snacks. I am planning on going away with my boyfriend Jake in June and I don't want to spend the holiday hiding under baggy tops etc and feeling self conscious. On that note, this is my challenge.


To lose 10 pounds (at least) before the 7th of June and increase the muscle in my arms and stomach.

If I am successful with this challenge, I am going to treat myself to a designer bag. Either Prada or Mulberry, dependant on my financial situation at the time ;). It is also likely to be purchased from Bicester Village because I'm not rolling in cash, ha! I'm not that fussy, I would just like to own one gorgeous designer bag.

So this is my challenge, I would very much appreciate any words of encouragement over the next 2 months!

Megan xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment