My chocolate workshop

Friday 16 May 2014








Sunday 11th May was a particularly special day because my sister and I finally got to cash in our Christmas experience day from mumma. I admit, I didn't feel to confident about it on the way up, it wasn't in the nicest of places in Central London. However, they have certainly made their workshop space very welcoming, full of cute jars and stands and the strong smell of chocolate definitely helped to ease the nerves.
The night was full of activities and festivities; bubbles, crazy strong chocolate martini's, flavouring chocolate, making and dipping fudge and truffles and tasting chocolate from around the world.
3 hours of pure indulgence and fun. It helps that we had a very amusing Canadian instructor too. Being the biggest chocoholic I know, I have to tell you how much fun it was, and even better was that we got to bring a bag of goodies home to share (or eat ourselves, *stuffs face*) and I definitely recommend it to anyone with a sweet tooth.

xoxo

P.S you can find the website here

No comments:

Post a Comment