Holiday haul...Shoes

Friday 30 May 2014


Hey hey! Yup, they are all from Asos, thanks to their up to 60% off flash sale a couple of weeks ago. AND they are still all in stock and also in the sale, go grab a bargain.

Numero uno are from London Rebel via Asos, they are simple and comfy. I have one other pair of black sandals from the Topshop sale last summer, I adore them but they are quite showy (is that the word?) so I wanted some plain ones.

Numero dos are Ravel via Asos. They are very similar to some that I found in Warehouse last month but in the flash sale they were like £26 or something crazy like that. SO I BOUGHT THEM. Don't judge me

Numero tres are my FAVES. They are Carvela Kurt Geiger and they were only £28!! I love how plain they are, and I can't wait to wear them all the time. I mean alllll the timeeee.

Okay, so I don't actually really like espadrilles but I wanted a pair of comfy shoes for mine and Jakes holiday next weekend and pumps make my feet gross and sweaty if it's too hot. TMI I know. They won't stay very white for long, but hey they were only £10. 

In case you didn't know (or didn't read the line above) me and Jake are off to sunny Lanzarote on Saturday. Wahoo. So yeah, that's why they're all summer shoes :)


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment