Holiday haul 2...clothes

Tuesday 3 June 2014



Oh hey.
So i've been a little naughty, and although I have loads of clothes, I have decided that I must have new stuff for my holiday in 1 week. (5 days to be precise). Wanna see what I got? Do ya. DO YA. Ok here we go.
1 & 2 go together...obvs because they're a co-ord set. I got them in the Dorothy Perkins sale (and they still have some left) for £20. I LOVE that they are co-ords without being completely matchy matchy, and hopefully it'll be warm enough for me to be able to wear them lots this summer!
3 is a super cute pair of shorts from Newlook. The scalloped bottoms completely make these shorts and although they are hotpants they aren't knicker length. Even so, I won't wear them much outside of my holiday because my legs just aren't nice enough. Hello cellulite.
4 is also from Newlook and is my favourite piece from this haul. It is a gorgeous lightweight jacket and I just think it is adorable. Jeans and jacket, shorts and jacket, dress and jacket. It can literally be worn with so many outfits. I'm super excited to wear it allllllll the timeeeeeeeeee.
Finally, number 5 is a pair of jersey joggers from Asos. I was a little worried that they would be see through, but I did the bum test and I think it's ok! However, a small thing, they are definitely made for people who are 6ft; I have to roll the waist over a coupla times so the crotch isn't down by my knees.
I love every piece on here (although I haven't actually tried it all on yet...maybe I should go do that) and writing this post has made me excited for my holiday's, it's definitely time to start counting down the days!.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment