May Catch up

Friday 6 June 2014

Possibly the healthiest trolley i've ever had. Sims chocolate and alcohol. BBQ's are for sure the best dinner. Throw back with my bestie. She looks so unimpressed with her cake, makes me chuckle. All her fat rolls over her face ahaha. Birthday cake in the office. 

I will never have a bikini body. I miss my beaut girls. Button's decided to sleep on Jakes towel. Stag selfie. Bapple pie. Asos flash sale stole my money. Homemade samosas, cauliflower rice and vegetable curry made by moi. Ice cold wine. Giant Calzones

I just like chocolate too much. My cute little bunny. BBQ take two. Fruit just looks so yummy. Italian everytime. Fatso thinks she's a lapdog. Button's pushed Skye off. Couples fancy dress Fred and Wilma style. Wilma loves a selfie.

I am off on holiday TOMORROW. I am so excited! Lanzarote for a week with Mr Jake. I will be posting lots of snaps to my Instagram so make sure you go over there and follow me so I can make you jealous with pictures of sun and cocktails.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment