Want Want Want: Summer Accessories

Tuesday 24 June 2014


1. As you may or may not know, my sister Lauren works at Olivia burton and this Dusty Pink White Dial is the watch catching my eye at the mo, perfect for summer me thinks. Plus, I only have one watch right now and its a rose gold stainless steel, which I adore. However I think everybody should have a leather strap watch to turn to.

2. Coral and mint are possibly my two favourite summer colours ever and right now I am all about trying different hair things and for £5.99 this may very well get added to my collection. Thanks Newlook!

3. Sunglasses and perfume are the two beauty/fashion things I can't stand spending money on. Smelly water and glasses i'll wear for maybe 2 months a year. Boo. However, when I was in Lanzarote I lost my high street sunglasses and it makes me sad because I actually liked them. So maybe I will pick up some decent ones, like these Emporio Armani ones and be done with it?

4. With the current obsession over floral crowns, I feel as though it's about time I picked myself up a little dainty one, and where better than Crown and Glory. I chose this one because you can adjust the size and I have an odd sized head :( ha! Of course it is stunning too, there are so many options on their website right now. Go and have a look.

5. My dream bag is 5 letters long, begins with a P and ends in an A but until I manage to find a spare £1400, high street will have to do. I am currently switching between a black Dune bag and a tan Miss Selfridge bag but I would really like to pick up a medium sized colour block bag, that will be usable for work and going out. I think this one from Oasis is a good find. The delicate change between beige and pale pink and then the pop of mint in the straps is the perfect type of colour blocking. Not too in your face, and wearable with a lot of outfits. I'm always glad to find a bag with a removable shoulder strap too. 

Eeek, so many pastels in this post, it makes my heart swoon. It's a good job I haven't been paid yet otherwise 60% of the post may have already been purchased!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment