A gorgeous island called Lanzarote

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Hey guys, sorry I didn't post anything on Friday, I was on holiday and I didn't get round to scheduling a second post before I left. I got back very early Sunday morning and then spent 2 hours waiting for our luggage in rubbish Gatwick. Yes I know the England game was on, that does not mean don't turn up to work [I am furious, can you tell?]. Anyhow, I though you might like to see a few pictures because I know deep down you are all as nosey as me. 











I had the best week ever, the weather was perfect for my pasty white skin, Playa Blanca is beautiful and the hotel was gorgeous. Only downside, if that's what you'd call it, is the fact that I put on about half a stone due to eating carbs and ice cream for every meal of every day. Damn you all inclusive.


On Wednesday we went on 1 of 15 submarines open to the public in the whole entire world, or at least, that's what they told us. I can't think of a better word to describe it other than fascinating. The pictures just don't do it justice. However, we then decided to go scuba diving on Friday which wasn't really the best idea to start with seen as; 1. I'm not a brilliant swimmer. 2. I don't really like the sea and 3. I don't like being underwater for too long. We did it anyway, and i'm so glad I experienced it, but I probably wont do it again. Lanzarote has A LOT of jellyfish, and when I say a lot. I mean a lot. One swam/floated, whatever they do, right by me, and I FREAKED out. After that I couldn't concentrate properly and it was game over. 
Bonus, we did get a picture underwater before I freaked so I will add that below when we manage to get hold of it.

I may have also purchased a couple of treats whilst I was out there, everything is cheaper than here. A Chanel Lipstick, LancĂ´me Mascara and the Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume have been added to my little collection. 

See you Friday
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment