Spring jumps

Tuesday 10 June 2014




Jumpsuit: Miss Selfridge
Jumper: Mummy's wardrobe
Shoes: H&M
Watch: Fossil

GUESS WHAT I'M IN LANZAROTE RIGHT NOW. Are you jealous, are ya? Although I bet that now I have left the country you'll all be having lovely weather. Boo ;)

I bought this jumpsuit last October for my birthday. I was a little bit dubious as to how much i'd wear it, but I have to say, I wear it a lot more than I expected. Its just so easy to throw on with a jumper like above or a blazer (and it requires not a lot of brain power) However, I don't wear it to work because my god its a pain in the bum when i go to the loo!

I stole the jumper from Mum's wardrobe, shhhh. It's quite light and there was a bit of a breeze outside so it was the perfect add on. Paired with bright nails and some bright purple pumps, I was feeling pretty summery. 

I have taken the jumpsuit on holiday, so you never know, I could be wearing it right now...

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment