June catch up

Tuesday 8 July 2014

Sunday sundae. Cheeky Gatwick daiquiri. Pre holiday Wetherspoons of course. Jake is far too tidy. I on the other hand am not. Look at what they did with the fruit. Little cutie exploring. Holiday ootd. First good couple selfie.
Father's Day roast, NOM! Brownie ice cream slice... Cute little bunny. Fresh lemonade in a jar, I'm so hipster ;). Apparently Lauren's 42, nice one mum. Don't look at me. Little freebie cocktail tasters at the folly. A goldfish in a bag, apparently. Old school Cosmo.

The sneaky trio of chips in the back were freaking amazing. Lauren got all embarrassed. Mums 'small' trio of desserts. What is this I have stumbled across, chocolate french toast oh ma gahhd. Raspberry sorbet. Mmm pavlova. He has a beard and it's so cute. Bunny got caught in a downpour. I had the strangest craving at lunch.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment