Daisy's and candy stripes

Wednesday 16 July 2014





Top: TK Maxx
Skirt: Primark
Shoes: Asos
Watch: Fossil
Earrings: River Island


Hello hello, just a quick outfit post for you today. It is gorgeously sunny in London today and I'm going to be spending my day in an office that is like a greenhouse so I opted for a very light breezy outfit. I spotted this skirt in Primark when i was out doing research for work. Seen as I had braved Oxford Street in the middle of the day I thought it was perfectly acceptable to do a little bit of shopping, no? 
I bought the blue one and also a black one with little printed postcards and I really love both of them. Midi skirts are so easy to wear and are great for work as well as going out which is ideal for me. The top is from Tk Maxx via my mum's wardrobe. 

My favourite part of this outfit are the little daisy earrings that I picked up for £2 in River Island and my pink candy striped nails (post hopefully coming next Tuesday on these)

No comments:

Post a Comment