Pictures #3

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Hey guys! 
So technically this picture post is 2 weeks worth, the time has gone to quickly!
Not much to say about this week really, all the interesting stuff for this month is still to come :)


1. My first ever visit to Wahaca, and the only thing I had was Churros. I don't regret a thing. 2. Picnic at Shorne country park with a friend from work! 3. Are you starting to see a pattern of food? 4. I NEED THIS PICTURE.
1. Continuing the food trend, BUT there is some fruit, so it's healthy right? 2. I am so much better at scramble than Jake, and this was a bad score for me! 3. Monopoly winner, need I say more? 4. Out with work, guess what, we went to a rollerdisco. So much fun.

1. Dave must have been so tired that he couldn't even lift his right ear, cute or what! 2. My little brother got Jim with a water pistol :(. 3. Chocolate fudge popping candy cupcakes. B-E-A-utiful. 4. Pirate cove minigolf.
1. My friend Liz finally turned 18. So...Before Maidstone. 2. The cake I made :). 3. After Maidstone...(Fortunately this picture isn't as bad as it could have been. I sobered up a bit before this photo as I had to look after a sicky friend. GROSS I know) And finally 4. We're back to food. Dominoes for lunch with Lauren.
1. First ever attempt at cheesecake. Note to self, use the right size tin. 2. Smartie nails that didn't last too long. Why do I insist on peeling off my nail varnish when I'm bored :(. 3. Just 2 short weeks after Liz turned 18, Danie turned 19. 4. I think Buttons likes my new bed sheets.

What have you guys been up to? I feel like I should start taking less pictures of food?

Megan xo



No comments:

Post a Comment