New work haul

Monday 29 July 2013

So today I started my adventure into the real world, and by real world I mean I've got a big girls job ha. I decided that since it was payday weekend, I'd make the most of my pay cheque and go shopping.

Wallis, Primark, M&S, Dorothy Perkins, Forever 21, Topshop
Mustard lace panel cami (Forever 21), bright orange, pink and lacy pink vests (Topshop). Sorry there's no links for these guys, can't find them on either site!
Grey printed midi skirt (M&S), Red maxi skirt (Primark), Black jeans (Dorothy Perkins).
White polka dot pumps (Wallis), Beauty UK nail varnishes (superdrug), Necklace (Primark), Black bow pumps (Primark).

I know some of these items aren't work appropriate but still thought I'd include them as it isn't often I get to buy lots of things at once. I wore the red maxi skirt and black bow pumps with a black vest top for my first day, long skirt=no chance of the wind exposing my bum!
 
Megan xo

No comments:

Post a Comment