Studs and neons

Friday 5 July 2013

It is literally so hot today, 25° and still going up, being fair skinned and a natural red head... I feel like I'm melting! However, I thought I'd use the nice weather to try my new top out. I picked it up for a fiver in the oh my love sale and I adore the colour of it. It will definitely get lots of wear whilst the suns around.

Skirt: Primark

Top: Oh my love

Ring: Ever ours

 

I'm back full swing into my nail art obsession, today I'm sporting an ombré/dip-dye effect using my neon models own nail varnishes.

Annoyingly, this picture of my hair isn't great, I'd already had it up for a few hours before taking these pictures so there are lots of fly-aways but I adore this updo. I think it's so summery and chic and it keeps the hair off my neck which is a bonus in this weather.

Megan xo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment