Summer sale wishlist

Saturday 13 July 2013

I always get wary of creating a wishlist because I always end up buying it all. Massive uh-oh haha. I managed to restrain myself this time though and only ended up buying 2 of the items on this list.

1. I am loving this bikini from Asos, I like that there are more bikinis around with bottoms that aren't pieces of string, some of us need a little extra coverage.

2. These shorts from Forever 21 are super cute, but I won't be buying any shorts like that until I reach my goal weight. 5 pounds down, 8 or so pounds to go...

3. I must admit, I bought these sandals as soon as I saw that size 5 were still available. £15 for real leather, hell yes Topshop. I adore them, lots.

4. Can you ever have too many dresses? I don't think so. This little dress from Forever 21 is adorable, but I just know it would be too short for my liking. Boo.

5. I picked this up in the Topshop sale for my holiday in August. (I plan on being a little skinnier by then). It won't get a lot of wear in England but I just really liked the neon.


Chat soon everyone.

Megan xo

No comments:

Post a Comment