Girls night in

Monday 24 March 2014

On Saturday I was in need of some light hearted gossip and guilty snacks with my friends. I had a little browse on pinterest for inspiration and came across some seriously yummy looking fondues. I was sold, before I knew it I was off to Sainsburys in hunt of some crazy calorific treats. As I'm sure you all know, tasty food is always key for a successful night in.
Also, how cute are the tubs and bottles?! I am obsessed with the cutesy picnic type look and these mini bottles are too cute- not the most practical but still. I <3 the idea. Bottles full of appletiser and tubs full of treats, we were set to chat away for hours, and that we did. I have to admit, I went a little overboard with the food, there were only 3 of us haha! But it certainly didn't go to waste.
A long lay in didn't go a miss this morning and when I eventually dragged myself from the realms of semi consciousness I made the above. It was a perfect Sunday morning breakfast!

Megan xo

No comments:

Post a Comment