Spring wishlist: little things

Monday 10 March 2014

How lush has the weather been this weekend? I know 17 degrees isn't actually really that hot but after a few months of temperatures not going higher than 6 degrees, it has felt crazy warm! It's made me want to buy anything and everything I see that's pastel coloured. So to suppress the urge to go shopping - again, I have made a little spring wishlist.
1. River Island Colour Block Bag - I adore River Island bags, I always think they are well made and they are always big bags which is perfect for me. I love pinks and oranges together, so cute.
2. Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie - I'm all for bright colour lipsticks but I realised yesterday that I don't yet have a good nude, i'm hoping this lip butter might be my saviour.
3. Topshop Nail Varnish in Unicorn - Last week I dipped my toe into the pool of Topshop make up and bought a lipstick in the shade 'Macaron' which I am in love with and also a green sparkly nail varnish that was a pound in the sale. It was an error to let myself buy them because now I want more and I love sparkly nail varnishes. I think this one is beaut.
4. Yankee Candle in Summer Scoop - I recently nipped up to my local Yankee store to find a new candle, but ended up with an old favourite 'fluffy towels'. However, whilst I was there I had a quick sniff of the new Spring smells and fell head over heels for 'Summr Scoop'. It's fruity and fresh and it will definitely be my next candle purchase.
5. New Look Coral Crochet Ballet Pumps - Bows, laser cut crochet effect and a gorgeous coral colour- what more could I ask for?
Are you guys excited for spring/summer? What's your favourite colour to wear?

Megan xo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment