Mummy's birthday/OOTD/Cake

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Happy birthday mummy :)

As you can tell, this post is dedicated to my mum's birthday, she likes to think she's getting younger, not older, so I won't mention her age.

I bought her this Philosophy bubble bath, and I am also taking her to have a Molton Brown massage.


We went for Lunch at the pub down the road (courtesy of my grandparents who go their for the OAP lunch) and had a roast, was fairly average but wasn't dreadful. This leads to my OOTD...

Cardigan: Abercrombie & Fitch (massively old)
Dress: Newlook last year
Shoes: Wallis
I have only worn this dress twice since I bought it last year, mainly because it's strapless, and I always worry it's going to fall down. BTW, these shoes are so comfy!


It doesn't look like I'm wearing much make-up in this, probably because I took this photo 8 hours after I had put it on. Oops!

I didn't wear much jewellery with this outfit because I didn't want it to look too dressy. I chose to wear my  plain, thicker bracelet that my boyfriend gave me when we first got together and my Tiffany bracelet that my sister and brother got me for my 18th birthday. On my nails I'm wearing Models Own- Beetlejuice. 
The Rasberry and White chocolate birthday cake I made mother. (Tastes good, if I may say so myself.)

Time to enjoy cake and vodka, whilst playing Buzz
What have you guys been up to? What are your favourite cakes to make/eat?


Megan xo

No comments:

Post a Comment