Wishlists

Sunday 5 August 2012

Hey guys!

I have decided to do wishlists because it makes me feel like I'm shopping, without spending any money *sigh*. I have created wishlists for AsosNewlook and Wallis, seen as I work there and all. Now all I need is some extra money and everything could be mine. (Any offers?)
Love this dress, simple and elegant, but a little too short :(. Looking for a new bag, liking this style? Pastel colour blocking, yay or nay? Either way, I love how summery it is and I like how the colours are carried through the dress.

Love a good skater dress! I have been looking for the perfect dip hem dress, could this be it? I like the embellished  shoulders on this top, but am I a fan of the rest of it, hmm. Love some studs, and you always need a new pair of flats.



Who doesn't love pink spotty shoes? I have a confession, I couldn't resist them and bought them. However, I don't feel too guilty because they were only £10, bargain! I love this jumper, I may have to get it as winter uniform. this dress is actually a dipped hem but that isn't shown in the picture, I was drawn in by the colour, but knowing the dresses at Wallis, it would be far too long for me :(. A bunting necklace, Olympic fever, need I have another reason?


Have you guys seen anything you're after?


Megan xo

No comments:

Post a Comment