Pictures #2

Saturday 18 August 2012

Hey Guys!

Picture post for you all today, apologies if it's not the sort of thing you like to see on a blog, but I haven't been wearing any interesting outfits lately and I've been going barefaced the last few days.

Pre-warning: There are a lot of pet pictures and food. It's what my days have consisted of lately.


1.The bunnies are very fidgety, this is the result. 2. Skye, meet Jim, he is not food. 3. Dave makes a brilliant Meerkat, cutie. 4. Mother and daughter bonding = ripping out the bathroom. Great stress relief!

1. Party time! (Yes it is a loo roll) 2. Ben and Jerry, the two greatest names is history. 3. My first Pinkberry, Pomegranate fro-yo, Strawberries, White chocolate and Crispy Crepes. Nom. 4. Enjoying the sun.

1. Button's was chasing this poor little froggy :(. 2. Choccy milk and millionaire's shortbread pudding! 3. THE BIGGEST SPIDER EVER. scared the crap out of me!. 4. Enjoying the first bit of sun in so long with a vodka coke and a book.

1. My first attempt at melt in the middle chocolate puds, they turned out pretty good if I do say so myself. 2. I made a Rolo cupcake tower for my Nan's birthday, best granddaughter ever! 3. The terrible letters I had in scrabble, meant I lost :(. 4. Big bang theory, yay or nay?

What have you guys been up to?

Megan xo

No comments:

Post a Comment