Halloween excitement part 1

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Okay, I'll start by saying, I'm not actually a huge fan of halloween itself. BUT, I am a fan of being 'creative' (which to everyone else means, make a massive mess.)

So, this first part of the 2 parter post is....PUMPKIN CARVING! I know right, how much fun is this? I won't lie, when I went with Jake to the farmers stall to pick our pumpkins, I was like a child at a fairground. I had already decided what I was going to do, so I picked my diddy pumpkin and my normal sized one, and I was set to go.

The one part I hate, pulling all the seeds out!
What I thought would take 5 minutes took much longer :(
Don't forget to take the outer layer off the eyeballs
Diddy pumpkins scared
Poor diddy pumpkin
Mum's, Jake's and Max's pumpkins
Part 2 will be... Halloween cakes! Check back tomorrow for cakey goodness.

 

Megan xo

No comments:

Post a Comment