Halloween part 2 (part 1 of 2)

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Happy halloween!

I was going to do 2 parts but then I decided my nails needed sprucing up and so I thought I'd add a quick how to on my 'webs and ghouls.'

Base coat: Collection 2000

Top coat: Leighton Denny

MUA in white and Ciaté paint pot in dark purple (I was originally going to use my black Barry M but it had gone gloopy so had to chuck it.)

Dotting tool and thin brush

I won't show you photos of the stages because this is just a quick how to whilst I wait for my cakes to cool!

Don't forget to use the base coat first. Then, paint your nails alternately in white and purple/black. Once completely dry, use the thin brush to create the start of the webs on your purple nails.

Use the thin brush again to complete your webs. Use the dotting tool to create the ghost faces.

Once dry, cover in a clear top coat. Webs and ghouls=complete.

 

Megan xo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment