IT'S MY BIRTHDAY...well it was on Wednesday

Wednesday 17 October 2012

Hey guys.

So, in case you didn't guess from the title. It was my birthday the other day! I thought I'd share my day with you because I was spoilt!

I was awoken at about 8 with cards and presents, and as you can see from the pictures, they were very good presents! My mum and dad got me an iPad (which I am currently writing this post on). Speaking of which. Do any if you guys blog on your iPads?
Lauren got me a new make-up bag.
Jake (the boyfriend) got me a purse, scarf/snood, necklace, giant Millie's cookie and has ordered me a case for my gorgeous iPad. I also got money and such from various family members and the boyfriends parents.
So all in all I was spoilt with pressies!
Because I'm extremely lazy, I spent the day lounging around with Jake and Lauren drinking tea and eating cookie.
In the evening we headed to the beefeater for dinner because I was in the mood for some massively unhealthy stuffed potato skins etc.
Now here's for the bit I like most. Pictures!





My malteser birthday cake that mummy Pearson made!
Have any of you guys just had birthdays?
Megan xo




2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday! I love stuffed potato skins, I could live on them for forever (and be the size of a house!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete