Pictures #4

Wednesday 10 October 2012

More pictures of food and pets I'm afraid, how original I am HA.

1. Staring tediously at this for 7 hours wasn't fun. 2. Pasta bake, my specialty. 3. Baked Camembert Ciabatta and Celery. All that cheese gave me a headache :(. 4. Vet: 'Has his appetite decreased at all?' Me: Nothing stops his appetite. The picture says it all really. 
1. I feel like I may start having Pinkberry a lot soon. 2. Banana and chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast, I felt like something other than cereal. 3. Buttons is no ordinary cat. He apparently likes Bananas too, I'll add it to the ever growing list. 4. Naughty Jim took advantage of my sympathy about his operation and headed straight for mums flowers, oops.
1. I went to my first Ann summers party, which was a lot of fun by the way. 2. Jim quite likes this medicine and keeps trying to steal the bottle. 3. My brother was terrorising my cousin's dog, poor thing, what an ugly sight he had to endure. 4. Chilling in my onesie with my poorly rabbit.
What have you guys been up to, I'm not happy at how expensive the vet bill was, no shopping for me for a while. Fortunately, IT's MY BIRTHDAY IN A WEEK YAY!!!

Megan xo

No comments:

Post a Comment