Date night

Monday 2 September 2013

Hey guys,

Jake and I ventured over to Southend-on-sea yesterday for date night. I was super excited to go to the aquarium and walk along the sea front with sausage and chips. We are terrible at making and sticking to plans, half the time we end up staying home watching tv but I was determined to have a full weekend of plans. I spent Friday in London after work with a friend from Wallis and on Saturday I went to the 'Future Cinema, presents Dirty Dancing' in Hackney with my mum and sister (which was really good.)

I know the pictures are awful quality (blame the iPhone), but how pretty is this sunset? A round of mini golf under the twinkling lights of the adventure park and a couple of doughnuts later, we headed home to catch up on celebrity juice and have a big mug of tea.


Megan xo

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment