Time flies

Sunday 29 September 2013

Hey guys, so it doesn't feel like that long ago that I posted about mine and Jakes 2 years. Well now it's 3 years and I wanted to share a few pictures with you all. They aren't great quality as there wasn't a whole lotta light. But I tried my best and I had a great evening!

Watermelon and strawberry. Texas tostadas. BBQ chicken burger. Jake and the view from paramount cocktail bar. His n hers. Dreadful couple photo. Flowers from Interflora

These gorgeous flowers arrived at my office Friday morning and they were definitely welcome on my cluttered desk. As much as I didn't like having to work that day, Jake met me after and we had a really nice evening. We took a trip to the 32nd floor of the Paramount building for a drink and to watch the sunset. It was a pretty impressive view from up there. We soon felt pretty out of our comfort zone though and headed to Planet Hollywood in Picadilly. I'm a really picky eater so I'm not at all fussed about going to fancy restaurants, a good meal out for me is the Harvester! The atmosphere was great and the staff were so friendly. We really enjoyed the food, and would definitely go back...although we might try the 'Rainforest cafe' first? The puddings look incredible!

All in all I had a lovely evening and I can't believe how quickly the year has gone. Who knows what we will get up to next year. I guess you'll have to keep reading!

 

Megan xo

 

1 comment:

  1. cute pictures! Lovely blog too x

    thebudgetbuyer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete